Over 8000 yummy recipes in the database!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Egg on Toast In a Toaster Oven

This is so easy and good tasting you just
might want to get up right now and do this.
The toast gets brown and buttery on the edges,
as the egg whites cook around a runny egg yolk.
I came up with this when I was 12 years old
and have been making this for over 40 years.
This is one recipe you will thank me for.
Adding a slice of American cheese on this will
amaze your taste buds into a new taste sensation.

Ingredients:
For each egg on toast:
1 slice of white bread
1 tablespoon butter
1 egg
1 dash of black pepper

Directions:
Place bread on a piece of aluminum foil.
Butter 1/2 inch around the edge of bread.
Drop the egg in the center of bread.
Cook in a toaster oven until bread is browned
and the egg cooked to your desired doneness.
Serve warm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I came up with this oster toaster oven when I was 12 years old
and have been making this for over 40 years.